THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Once again, I toy with the idea of becoming a grown up.

I know a lot of you have seen me through many iterations of my famed Sidekick. Love it or hate it, it is always with me.



Most of you remember this, which was my first horrific experience leaving my Sidekick for the Motorola Q. Those were dark, dark days. I was like an addict going through withdrawal.

For the sake of my professional career, I'm going to attempt to kick this juvenile habit once again.



Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really like your blog

Peter said...

That is one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. All shiny-like.

Chuck said...

But but, it's so not . . . you.

Cunning Linguist said...

come to the dark side of electronics......


we have better cookies anyways.