THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Boxing the eternal 15.

Looking back at the evolution of things, of me and where and who I am now, I don't think I've ever been the type of person who has all the answers. As with a lot of things, sureness has always teased my fingertips with its allure, but I've never been able to catch a firm grasp.

And it just seems that I am destined to wear this heavy necklace of uncertainty, always dangling near my heart, whispering fears I can never seem to turn a deaf ear to.

But I'm also not someone who deals well with impossibilities.

"I love yous" that are buried so deeply it takes years of digging to unearth them.

The senseless turn of your attention. The tide of you.

Us.

But I've learned how to be patient. And this stubborn will is learning to bend instead of always finding itself hurled against a wall. I've grown tired of sweeping up that mess.

I long for days when easy words yield easy answers though I know I will always have to fight for them.

For days like that.

2 comments:

Chuck said...

I've grown so amazingly tired of this:

"I love yous" that are buried so deeply it takes years of digging to unearth them.

But I'm tired of a lot right now.

country roads said...

I long for the day, too, when what you (not YOU, but you know what I mean) say is exactly what you mean/want/need...and no more or no less.