THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Finality.

You will always be; something private. Like a whispered wish tumbling about the open sky among the dandelion seeds.

I'll stamp you out in heavy-handed periods at the end of each sentence I write. Like black flecks of snow falling delicately over everything I attempt before I crumple it up and toss it on the floor.

I've reclaimed ownership of my smile. You are no longer responsible for it.

Though I think I'll keep you close for a while. In towering, haphazardly stacked folders swept away from daily thought. I'll file our purest moments in places where I'll stumble across them unexpectedly. I'll label that folder, "Guilty Pleasures".

I will never find comfort in things crisp and new.

I'll leave us like a messy room behind a closed door. A masterpiece in its simplicity. A disaster in its own right. Maybe someday I will rewrite me out of it.

You will be for me, something wistful and cherished. The sudden escape of air as a heavy book is closed. Unnoticeable, yet overwhelmingly significant.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y.E.S. yes...honey thats all i can say. except maybe the footnote of ...wow

dmbmeg said...

ditto.

Hellafied said...

Shit ladies, if I would have known it was going to get this kind of reception, I would have wrote it years ago.

dmbmeg said...

I knew you'd come around eventually ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]hellafied.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Research points that about 80% of all U.S. adults are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.