THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Polarities

I go through these cycles of wanting to purge you from my head. It's a slipperly slope from my head to the keyboard and I'm through with keeping you from falling.

Lately I've been vascillating between opposites. Wrong and right. Idle and action. Love and hate.

I've realized that most of the time, life doesn't present us with one option or the other, but leaves us with a maddening gray area that I tend to spend most of my time fumbling around in.

And it's not fair. Because you see things in black and white and I know we may never understand each other.

2 comments:

Peter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peter said...

Posts like this seem so personal, that I feel like I am eavesdropping.

And, as usual, your word selection makes (what I sometimes read as) melancholy sound beautiful and/or satisfying.