THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 08, 2008

No-no-notorius

In light of what many call my "sick hockey obsession", I would like to state for the record that I don't like just brutish meat heads. I do, in fact, have an even sicker fascination with aging, British rockers. See below.



The one and only, David Coverdale. He was born to walk alone.



God damn, I wish my name was Rio. Simon Le Bon.



The incomparable Robert Plant. Only when you're not talking about David Coverdale.



Joe Elliott. For obvious reasons.

Can't explain it. Won't explain it. So there.

3 comments:

country roads said...

you're an animal just waiting to have sugar poured on you, aren't you?

STP said...

I would still totaly do Simon Le Bon. And Billy Idol. And Steve Perry. And David Bowie. And Joe Elliott.

Hellafied said...

Country: Bringin' on the heartbreak, baby and I'm not fa-fa-fa-foolin'.

stp: THANK YOU. Someone else agrees with me!