This. Amazing.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Best. Housewarming. Gift. Ever.
Posted by Hellafied at 8:48 PM
Labels: housewarming, moving, my awesome boyfriend, TV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This. Amazing.
Posted by Hellafied at 8:48 PM
Labels: housewarming, moving, my awesome boyfriend, TV
7 comments:
WOW!!! Who on earth gave you that as a housewarming gift?!
My very generous boyfriend! :)
The vag has to be lined with velvet and gold, it just has to be. There can't be any other way I can see a fellow man buying a tv like that and not hording it for himself. What can I say, we love our electronic toys. BUT.... we like velvet and gold lined vajayjays better.
oops..... btw, CONGRATS on the new place! BOO-YAH!
Cunning: Actually its more of a satin and gold lining. To me, that warrants 1080i, but I'm an optimist. :)
Thanks! Pics to come...
Whoa baby! That's quite a commitment statement coming from a guy. Better than a ring.
somehow.... I always imagined it to be satin. I just knew it in my heart and soul.
Tell him it also warrants surround sound while you're at it.
Post a Comment