THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 02, 2009

Apartment Update

I know I promised you updates on the progress of the Great Apartment Renovation 2008 like a million months ago and here it is, 2009, and nothing to show for it!

I took a couple photos the other night while my hot piece of a boyfriend was making me dinner.











The color on the walls (a very light gray-blue) is lighter than originally planned due to some contractual regulations, but it's getting there. All 550 sq/ft of it! :) Pics of my bathroom next. Exciting, I know.

Oh and it was spicy turkey tortilla soup and it was delicious.

3 comments:

JenBun said...

It looks lovely!

And your boyfriend is awesome! (Hooray for any guy who will cook for you!)

:D

Happy '09, my dear

Peter said...

Looks great, lady.

*~Dani~* said...

Looks good so far. Can't wait to see more pics.