THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 06, 2009

If you don't vote for me, that means you hate love.

In honor of Valentine's Day this year, I entered this contest online. You basically tell the story about how you and your current love met and onces it is approved and posted online, the person with the most votes wins!

To read and vote for my love story, click on this link: www.mariosenchantedevening.com/story.php?ID=143.

Some of you may recognize this from a post I previously wrote before the new year. I have to say, it was a challenge to cut a 900 word post to 150 words! To read the full post, click this link: http://hellafied.blogspot.com/2008/10/part-three-state-of-megan.html.

I need your help! Please vote for me! :)

*Big wet sloppy smooch*

1 comments:

Joanna said...

What a beautiful story.