THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 23, 2007

We might be looking at some jail time.

Megan: dude how was FL?
dmbmeg: s'ok. i read harry potter the whole time by the pool
Megan: i know how it ends!!!!
dmbmeg: i finished
Megan: i can’t torment you, damn it
dmbmeg: who told you?
Megan: my dad
dmbmeg: HA, but thanks!!!!!
Megan: i am celebrating daniel radcliffe's legality by going to the strip club tonight
dmbmeg: he is so fucking hot, right?
Megan: fiiiiiiinally 18
dmbmeg: what the hell happened?
Megan: oh man, did you see the movie yet?
dmbmeg: uh yeah…he had this sexy smoldering thing going on
Megan: totally
dmbmeg: (please police, don't read that statement)
Megan: but i have a thing for sirius black. gary oldman is in my top five
dmbmeg: gary oldman is S-E-X-Y
Megan: every time he winks in the movie i get hot
dmbmeg: especially when he was boinking hester prin
Megan: and as the wheelchair robot guy in Hannibal who's face got eaten by dogs. i'd still hit it
dmbmeg: hell fucking yeah
Megan: i really like the movies even though i'm not into the books
Megan: i fucking want to go to hogwarts!

dmbmeg: me too, let's go
Megan: they better not put me in some lame house like hufflepuff though.
Megan: it would be like college all over again, but with magic

dmbmeg: they totally would, but we would turn that shit around
dmbmeg: we could create the biggest beer bong magic has ever seen
dmbmeg: std's? gone with a flick of your wand!
Megan: oh man i like where you're heads at
dmbmeg: hawkeyes losing season? we'd give the badgers permanent hemerrhoids.
Megan: i'd bang the shit out of slytherin. the whole house.
dmbmeg: i'd make friends with voldy too. those dark arts could come in handy when we attempt to bed sirius in a 3-some
Megan: you read my mind
dmbmeg: hell yeah you would! i would go eiffel tower style with cedric and harry though
Megan: wobby h potter!
dmbmeg: even lucius malfoy....total DILF. HEY-OH!
Megan: i think snape would be a whole lot more agreeable after a well-timed blowjob
dmbmeg: i wholeheartedly agree
Megan: ok this just got out of control real fast
dmbmeg: I was just thinking the same thing. Wait, I wonder how masturbation would be with a wand…can you like, improve your orgasm?
Megan: that seems too easy
dmbmeg: that is what magic is for though, magic in my pants
Megan: i'd hang the mirror of erised over my bed, bow chicka wow wow
dmbmeg: talk about seeing the thing you most desire!
Megan: um i feel dirty
dmbmeg: ha
Megan: yesssss

13 comments:

dmbmeg said...

we're like a fine wine gates. We go down easy.

(you thought I was going to go the whole "better with age" thing, didn't you?)

Anonymous said...

wow.

Peter said...

Have you ever wandered into a blog post, read it, and then sloooowly start backing away?

dmbmeg said...

no. I usually lick the computer screen.

Hellafied said...

I apologize for that IM conversation. Cleary, two Megans don't make a right.

dmbmeg said...

you do NOT apologize to anyone.

Peter said...

She's apologizing for YOU, Donnelly, but was too polite say it.

-ps Your post today disturbed me on levels I didn't know that I had.

Cunning Linguist said...

somehow two guys having the conversation about "super-starlet-X" is totally hot. Two women salivating about Harry Potter finally turning 18.... ehhhhhh. Would it help me out any if I said I came complete with my own magic wand? Hey, it's worth a shot.

Garrett Reid said...

I am totally disturbed and shocked by this post.

"Megan: i'd bang the shit out of slytherin. the whole house.
dmbmeg: i'd make friends with voldy too. those dark arts could come in handy when we attempt to bed sirius in a 3-some"

Shocking behavior, but now I am strangely drawn to you. I share your feelings of dirtiness - and I like it.

Hellafied said...

Cunning, cj, & Garrett: When you get Donnelly and me in the same state, its even worse in person. We're like the two guys from A Night at the Roxbury.

Those of you in the NY metropolitan area over Labor Day just might be so lucky.

dmbmeg said...

sup? sup? sup?

Whoa, hottie overload!

Cunning Linguist said...

"" Those of you in the NY metropolitan area over Labor Day just might be so lucky. "" .... uhm... that would be me. If I walk up to you two with a drink do I get to be bounced between the two of ya's like a pinball until I run away crying? lol.

Anonymous said...

accio orgasm!