THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Congratulations, Emily & Matt!

This weekend I am flying to Minneapolis for my good friend Emily's wedding. Emily and I are like two peas in a pod. Judge for yourself below:



Em and I met through the lovely blog community, Xanga. Of which I used to be an active member.

Normally, I don't befriend girls that easily. Girls are catty and judgmental. I think the reason we get along so well is that we were both upfront about our cattiness and passed judgments right from the beginning. Well, four years later, she is still one of my main bitches. It seems like literally yesterday we were both nursing broken hearts, leaning on each other, and now look at you. All growns up!

Anyways Em, I love you and can't wait to see you this weekend! I won't forget something blue, mama. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you, mama! Hope you had a fantastic time!