I found this article to be incredibly interesting. Mostly because I don't share the view of my fellow countrymen that the culture of Americans is superior to that of other countries.
"American culture" seems like an oxy moron to me.
Read me!
Sorry, Peter, no mention of America Jr. Er, *cough, cough* I mean, Canada.
Friday, October 05, 2007
Daily News.
Posted by Hellafied at 11:40 AM
Labels: globalization, news, united states
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Well, we do share the view that American "culture" isn't superior.
As for the other... unpleasantness, I am giving you SUCH a dirty look right now.
-ps Yes, it was an interesting article though. With some expected and unexpected (by me anyway) findings.
hows life now that you left us?
hmmmm... I smell an Italy/America "culture off" competition coming up somewhere. We could do it Iron Chef style, maybe.
Post a Comment