THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

A few things you may not know about me.

I don’t believe honesty is always the best policy.

I whistle in the car when I'm by myself.

Marriage makes me uncomfortable, but I believe strongly in monogamy and fidelty.

I always leave a big tip.

I make the same mistakes over and over again. It's not that I don't learn from them, it's just that I choose to ignore the outcomes.

Libraries make me nervous. Too much selection.

I can’t sleep in a completely silent room.

I’m jealous of the life I lead in my head.

I really, really, really dislike milk.

I steal snapshots of moments in my days and relive them when I’m sleeping. Sometimes, I change the outcomes.

I don’t regret even the worst decisions I've made in my life. Honestly.

My sister, Kate, is the most important thing in my life. Without one second of hesitation.

I love being alone, but when I want company, the urge is overwhelming.

Certain paintings make me cry.

I don’t believe that every person is supposed to have only one great love in their lifetime, but many.

I don’t like my hands.

I am obsessed with the scent of vanilla.

I can’t take naps.

I absolutely adore horror films.

I can read in French better than I can speak it. And understand it spoken better than I can read it.

I don’t sing in the shower, but I do when I take a bath.

I still remember my junior high school locker combination.

Cooking shows relax me.

I have three scars on my right shoulder from rotator cuff surgery.

I have very little self control when it comes to love.

I prefer white wine to red, but think red wine is sexier.

I look at things and see what they are not.

I like cheap, dirty jokes.

I can count to ten in Japanese and can say “Go upstairs and put your sweater on” in Greek.

I don’t like to think about my future. I used to all the time, and it was making me sad.

I used to have a dwarf hamster named “Biggie Smalls”.

I never learned to type with the right fingers.

Sometimes I wake up and think my dreams from the night before are real.

I will always forgive.

I am more optmistic now than I have ever been. This quality suprises and enriches my life every day.

I think people’s flaws say the most about them.

Algebra is my Achilles’ heel.

I love winter. Even in Chicago.

I’m not afraid of death; but I'm afraid that doubt will kill me.

I’d rather know, than not know.

I make a pretty convincing monkey face.

Make me laugh and I'm yours.

12 comments:

Todd said...

I am obsessed with the scent of vanilla.

Not to sound like a girl or anything, but have you tried the Lavanila line from Sephora?

A Lover and a Fighter said...

I'm with you on the last one, love.

Peter said...

I second a good number of those emotions.

Except that Kate is only, like, the 7th most important thing in my life.

And I would have learned "go upstairs and TAKE OFF your sweater" in Greek.

I still might.

country roads said...

Too late Todd.

I've told you before, but I stand behind it. You're entirely too awesome M.

m said...

I have very little self control when it comes to love.

Me neither. Ugh.

Andrea said...

i think red wine is sexier too!

and i , too, despise milk!

and i have hands like a butcher!

dmbmeg said...

Apparently all girls named Meg are whores for laughter.

dmbmeg said...

and L&F-
4:53 AM...really?

Hellafied said...

Todd: I am so going to check that out. When I say obsessed, I really mean OBSESSED.

MK: Most Megs are, Don is right.

Peter: I'm going to tell Kate. She is not going to be happy.

Country: Very good point. I concur. :)

Mindy: Probably the truest statement out of them all, unfortunately. Depends on how you look at it though.

Dre: My ex used to call my fingers L'il Smokies. Asshole. They are so not.

Don: I'm glad we don't have the same taste in men. Can you imagine the tag teaming we would have done in college? Lots of bedside high-fiving I imagine.

So@24 said...

No naps!? No naps!?

Augh! I feel for you my friend.

onthevirg said...

So@24 - You beat me to it dude. I can't imagine life without naps.

T. said...

You're absolutely right. I knew none of that. Then again this is my first time on this site.