THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Megan + Garmin = Love at first sight

I'm in love. Finally.

With my new Garmin C330.

You all remember this fateful day.

Pioneer AVIC-D3, no disrespect. You were damn sexy. The time we spent together was hot and steamy and memorable.

But the C330 will never abandon me. She is loyal and reliable and even though she's less flashy, I adore her. It's a less complicated relationship.

It's time to stop fucking around and settle down. Be an adult.

She's also down with the menage a trois with this gorgeous piece of ass.



Um, I know it's wrong to love electronics more than people, but I do.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Peter said...

If loving electronics more than people is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Other things that I love more than (most) people:

- sports
- 80s music
- my new baseball cap
- chicken parm
- Love

dmbmeg said...

And I thought I was gonna be the link to the menage....

hmmmph!