THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

How did this happen?

He is the hulking anchor to my wandering boat, always pulling the sea of possibilities to me when I would rather sail away.

He's the whisper at my shoulder in the middle of the night that turns the corners of my mouth up into a sleepy smile.

He's feverish and exacting with his saving of me. Calculating and determined in the wordless way he halts my uncertainty before it ever even reaches my lips.

His smile opens roses. My heart.

I am needed more than necessary and I like it.

He is the effortless to my demanding. Unruffled to my frenetic. Happy to my sad. Love to my lonely.

And he offered me no choice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If this is a discription of your current amore. Then you need to grab hold and keep him from slipping away. Guys like that don't come along very often.

Colleen said...

This is sad, and beautiful.

JenBun said...

Sometimes there is no choice but to love.

Tammy said...

A wise young woman once told me, about my own love, "let it happen."