THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

WTF??

Today I walked out of my apartment building to find my car was not where I had parked it last night.

Ok, I park on a side street that is one way going east. The spot I parked in was the last spot before a small alley behind my building. When I walked out, my car was literally blocking the alley, about four or five feet from where I parked it last night.

The only viable options I can think of for why this occurred are the following:

1. I was high when I parked my car last night.

2. I did not put my car in park and it rolled backwards, somehow managing to do so even though I can't pull the keys out of the ignition if it's not in park.

3. The car in front of me attempted to push my car backward while he or she was reversing to get out of the spot in front of me.

4. A slick spot of ice formed underneath the wheels of my car causing it to slide 4-5 feet backward into the alley behind me.

5. I missed the memo on street cleaning and my car was towed, the towtruck driver was distracted by something and left halfway through the tow.

6. The towtruck driver was high when he towed my car.

7. When running to get into my car during the downpour this morning, I neglected to look at the right side of my car, which has been smashed to pieces when someone plowed into my car in the middle of the night, pushing it into the alley.

Um, I hope it's not #7. My vote is for #1.

7 comments:

S said...

Did you find your car?

Hellafied said...

S: Yes. So strange though.

Kylie said...

What a story...what happened??

Pragmacat said...

You forgot option 8: magical street gnomes.

JenBun said...

I vote for #1 too! (Or #8, above.)

Crazy!!

country roads said...

I vote for street gnomes.

Hellafied said...

Everyone: The parking mystery remains unsolved for now. We need to get Hard Copy in to crack the case.

So I'll say street gnomes, too.