THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 16, 2007

Bikini Freakend 2007

I just returned from the Funfest (not to be confused with Awesomefest) that was my weekend.

Here is a quick preview. There are a few key elements to this video: the dog trying to bite the bat the whole time, my Naziesque screams of "Get up! Finish!", and Kate's final words.

The full hilarity to come.

*Instead of completely reposting, you can find the full recap, here. Also, Don, I'm going to forget you ever said those blasphemous words about Xanga. You bite your tongue. You bite your tongue right now.

**You can view the photos from the weekend and every other weekend I've had since 2003, here.

3 comments:

dmbmeg said...

I just pissed my pants.

dmbmeg said...

Did you just put an Awesomefest label for this?

BLASPHEMY!

country roads said...

I think you should show your race video all the time. All the time.